MBBCH is looking for Credentialed Guest Author Contributors
We are looking for credentialed authors who can share or write high-quality blog posts for the MBBCH blog. We are looking for guest posts as well as regular author contributors.
We currently have more than 700+ blogs that is focused on providing quality information to the community. Our #1 goal is to provide the community with evidence-based content in the medical and health field.
We accept credible, well-crafted, and well-researched content from healthcare industry professionals. This includes nurses and nurse practitioners, medical doctors, PhD’s, acupuncturists, chiropractors, dietitians/nutritionists, fitness or yoga professionals, health & wellness coaches, accredited specialists, massage therapists, mental health professionals, physical therapists, and medical students.
We will not accept content that promotes an individual, a product, or a company in any way.
What’s in it for you?
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- Blog posts are promoted via our social media platforms.
- When you submit at least 3 articles you can be listed as an MBBCH industry expert, and receive a full bio page that includes your picture, business logo, and link to your website. (MBBCH Industry Experts must submit 3 articles annually.)
Articles must meet the requirements below before submission or your article will not be considered.
- The focus of the content should provide readers with useful, educational, informative, and unique articles.
- Topics we cover are prevention, wellness, health, nutrition, family, fitness and rehabilitation including, but not limited to, Active & Healthy Aging, Signs and symptoms of various illnesses.
- Articles should be 1500-2500 words.
- No outgoing links within the article. If you used websites as references to write your content, please cite them and include them in a reference list at the end of the article. You may include links in your bio at the end of the article (website, social media, etc).
- Posts may be republished on your own blog as long as you link back to the original article.
- You must include a short bio of no more than 3-4 sentences at the end of your article. You will also need to include an author photo. Articles will not be published without these items.
- All blog posts must be 100% plagiarism free and in English, with proper grammar and spelling.
- Please have your posts polished and edited before submitting them. Avoid very long paragraphs and run-on sentences. Use bolded subheadings to help break up sections of your article.
- Please include a short, catchy title. We may change your title if we feel it’s not effective.
- Word documents are preferred, but we will accept PDFs as well. Please use a consistent font and size.
- We provide photos to accompany articles. You may include photos with your article, but only send photos that you’ve taken yourself or are available under a Creative Commons Zero license.
- We do reserve the right to edit your post if we think it’s necessary. If too much editing is needed, chances are it will not be published.
Submit articles for consideration via our email at:
For specific questions about blogs, please email: